Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Muar








Black Tree Cafe
1-3, Jalan Khalidi, Taman Sri Tanjung, 84000, Muar, Johor



Cafe 1988
146, Jalan Dato Haji Hassan, Taman Sri Maharani, 84000, Muar, Johor


Throwback Thursday is going to be a new "series" on my blog from now on. It is sort of like a photo dump sorta post but of things that happened wayyyyyy back. The pics posted in the "series" are the ones that I've found in my phone that I've not posted anywhere but are too precious not to post it up.

Kicking off the first Throwback Thursday, these are the pics that I've taken when hubby and I took a short road trip to visit the Lee Sisters for a short cafe hopping trip at night a very long time ago lol. The Lee Sisters are working in Muar so they know all about the best cafes in Muar. We kept asking them to recommend some cafes and makan places that we can go coz we've heard so much good things about the food scene in Muar. So they asked us to go down for this cafe hopping trip lah.

We only managed to check out two cafes coz it's already very late lah. But it's okay. There's always next time 😁 Gonna plan another followup cafe hopping trip with them soon before someone gets too busy with her wedding preparation hehe.

Anyways, I highly recommend you guys to check out Cafe1988. Their desserts are damn good. The barista makes really good and innovative drinks as well. I'm totally returning there when I go to Muar again.

That's all for this Throwback Thursday. I'll see you guys next week for another photo dump from long ago lol.

Bubbye~


Comments